The contents, images, pictures, graphics etc. On the site could include technical
inaccuracies or typographical errors. Correction and changes are periodically made
to the information herein. JIMS may make improvements and/or changes herein at any
time at its sole discretion without notice. JIMS makes no representations about
the accuracy of the information contained in the contents, documents and graphics
on the site for any purpose. All contents, documents and graphics are provided "as
is". JIMS hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information,
including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for
any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In any event, JIMS shall not
be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential
damages for any use of the site, the information, or on any other hyperlinked web
site, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption,
loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise.
Your use of JIMS’s services and Site (referred to collectively as the “Services”)
3 Institutional Area, Sector - 5 , Rohini. Delhi – 110085.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User
on visiting and usage of the website: www.jimsindia.org
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is has visited the Site and browsing the
Site. The terms ‘Site’ refers to the aforementioned websites belonging to JIMS.
- By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions
notice at its sole discretion.
- JIMS may terminate User's access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions
regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification
shall survive such termination. JIMS shall continuously monitor access to the Site.
- All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and
exclusive property of JIMS. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio
used on the Site belong to JIMS. No material from this site shall be copied, modified,
reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in
any form whatsoever. All rights herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials
appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws,
and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. JIMS is a registered trademark
of JIMS Limited. This trademark shall not be used in any manner whatsoever.
- JIMS does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation,
those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any
information, data, statements, services or products made available on the Site.
- JIMS does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information
practices of third party Sites which may have links through JIMS's Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services
provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. JIMS
disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but
not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose and non-infringement.
- JIMS has no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of
data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the
- JIMS may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without
notice, including its content or features. JIMS reserves the right to change the
terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective
immediately without notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In any event JIMS will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without
limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited
to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information)
arising out of the use of JIMS’s Site, or any information provided on the Site,
or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other
inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold JIMS harmless from and against all
losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising
out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided
on the Site.
- JIMS disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information
contained in the Site.
- JIMS makes no warranty (a) that the Site will meet your requirements; (b) that the
Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services
offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. JIMS
reserves the right to use the said information.
- The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services
from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the
Site. You agree that JIMS is not responsible for the availability of, and content
provided on, third party Web sites. JIMS is not responsible for third party content
accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements
and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. JIMS is not
responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing
with any third party