"NEW BUSINESS MEDIA" on 17th March, 2012
at Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Sector 5, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Sector -5, Rohini organized a workshop for PGDM – International Business Batch 2011-2013 on NEW BUSINESS MEDIA. The workshop was conducted by Mr Deepak Goel, Co-Founder & CEO -BFG Corporation Founder Governing Council-i MET Global.
It was a full day Workshop. The Key Areas of the workshop were:-
- How the Web has changed buyer behavior and what companies need to do now to reach them
- Five different “paths” to provide the ideal type of valuable information that buyers are seeking
- How to develop a strategy that ties online tactics to a company's bottom line
- What “valuable content” means and how to create it
- How to construct an online marketing machine using your website and the most effective social media tools for your business
Pre Lunch the Technical Sessions were organized on Fundamental of E-Business, Process of Making a successful Online Business and Insights into Developer’s World &Web2.0- E-Biz Marketing , Web Marketing & Advertising by Mr Deepak Goel; Co-Founder & CEO -BFG Corporation Founder Governing Council-i MET Global.
Post Lunch the Technical Sessions were organised on Total Content Strategy & Online Branding & Modes & 2.0 Vehicles of Promoting E-Business by Dr Amit Nagpal; Chief Mentor at Nailbites & Social Media Trainer and Personal Branding Consultant, IAMAI.
The final Session was how to Design your E-Biz Model by Mr. Deepak Goel; Co-Founder & CEO -BFG Corporation Founder Governing Council-i MET Global & Dr Amit Nagpal; Chief Mentor at Nailbites & Social Media Trainer and Personal Branding Consultant, IAMAI.
This workshop was a lively, interactive discussion that enabled students to understand how businesses define their goals and develop a strategy to attract the customers they want. The Workshop was a great learning experience for faculty & students.