The PGDM (Part-Time) Programme
[Three - Year (Part-Time) Post Graduate Diploma In Management]
The Three Year Part Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) was started by the Institute in the year 1995. The programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and caters to the needs of working executives, professionals and students who wants to develop managerial skills and enhance their career growth.
The above Program is designed:
- To develop the requisite skills and competencies required in the present global business scenario.
- To develop analytical, problem solving and decision making capabilities by exposing the students to the use of various management tools and techniques.
- To stimulate understanding of real business world through emphasis on practical cases relating to real life situations.
- To inculcate values and attitudes which provide them social awareness and responsibility.
PGDM(PT) is meant to offer quality and affordable management education to all aspiring managers and entrepreneurs. The focus of this programme is to inculcate among the students, knowledge, skills and abilities to enable them to assume higher levels of responsibilities, intellect and leadership. In the PGDM programme, we guide the students to innovate, yet keep the fundamentals in sight.
How is PGDM(P/T) at JIMS Different from Others ?
- Strong emphasis on IT enabled learning and teaching
- Covers 24 courses from important areas of management and are regularly updated
- World Class Infrastructure with latest state of the art teaching facilities
- Visiting faculty from corporate provides the professional edge to the students.
- Contemporary knowledge through periodic guest lecture conducted by faculty from academic and industry
- Active participation in national level seminars and competitions
- Access to thousands of books and journals, both online as well as in the library
- Regular assessment through mid semester class tests, assignments, presentations, exercises, projects, etc.
- Case studies are discussed in each class with focus on specific corporate problem or issues
- Faculties are available throughout the week to resolve queries and specific problems of the students
Graduate from a UGC recognised university
Programme meant specifically for the working executives, professionals and students undergoing post graduate courses in other disciplines seeking career advancement and personal growth.